The term “TechSips” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner/owners of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of this website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, text, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- We may earn a commission for purchases made through Amazon links posted on this website.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
TechSips.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide us means of earning fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content of this website. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
Thank you for visiting TechSips